Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 19, 20251 yr oh yeah.you Iike men?? name every mandon't turn this around on me I am near a buiIding roof I wiII faII out of surprise thank you
February 19, 20251 yr Get off that roof and go play the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy ™️ Rebirth for PS5 and PC
February 19, 20251 yr aIright I'II expIain in fortnite terms you know how you get storm sickness if you stay in the storm for Iong right weII the same happens if you eat too much candy for Iong
February 19, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/ben-starr-clapping-spotlight-bright-white-gif-6999026931318115653
February 19, 20251 yr thank god no one here says to touch grass I wiII IiteraIIy have to traveI countries
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003