Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 21, 20251 yr Is this for episode 18 or 19? Haven't watched 19 yet so I need to know if I can see the spoiler
February 21, 20251 yr If he didn't wanna pay the fees, then he should've changed the characters and made it a different game. Now he's taking it out on the people who make the game as successful as it is... why, exactly??
February 21, 20251 yr you probabIy Iook at worId war 2 japan and go damn I wish that were me 😔 ( ✈️ )
February 21, 20251 yr they're not actually touching the marvel rivals team, it's about a restructuration of the company, studios they don't think are worth keeping, has nothing to do with the disney anecdote
February 21, 20251 yr Haven't there literally been articles posted, some in this server, saying they canned an entire rivals dev team?
February 21, 20251 yr How is there not bigger outrage over Netease screwing over everyone that isn't a Chinese emoloyee?
February 21, 20251 yr Do people wanna dunk on Overwatch and goon at Psylocke much they're really gonna be like "eh it's not so bad"???
February 21, 20251 yr why wouId there be anything wrong? are you teIIing me discrimination bad? favoritism is bad??
February 21, 20251 yr I'm just saying i can't help but notice a pattern that Marvel fans/consumers never call out this stuff as a big deal- like when all the crunch stuff came out about those spider verse movies and how it sucked working for those directors and I saw so many people be like "uhhh bruh who cares movies PEAK it's a business."
February 21, 20251 yr If I have to hear the phrase "it's a business" from someone that's never been involved IN a business one more time-
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003