Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

No lmao I told you I've gotten literally any knowledge I know about Muslim culture from DaZ; at least 90% of it

But still

Wait, they control the whole land but they don't even like the people they govern over?

weII, it's moreso Iike uhhh

weII you see

Never calling your call centers for tech support again 😔

BAN THIS HOMBRE

WHAT???

Oh my G- I grew up in California bro you hear a lot of different folks out here- there's a sizeable Filipino population IN my hometown alone 😭

Cole is the most unserious mod ever bro

it's okay snake, you can't be racist
you're a gamer!! you don't even beIieve women exist!

I'm firetruckin cryin

If it helps, I read that like the moonbase alpha thing

there 😌

🛑 🫷

I wasn't accusing anyone

uh-oh
we have a new reveaI

Bro can it

Now you're thinking like a real American 😌

yeah wait hold on, I ain't ever hear a british person say yeehaw partner

................

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got it

" oye this game Iooks bIoody footbaII innit aigh' think'II rent this with me mates over on pub street 2000 "
" guys do you have any mayonnaise my miIk is spicy "
" do not redeem your psn gift card "

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top