Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Characters actually move around when talking

Wdym you dont like pngs

In the hit amazon adaptation of the hit comic [Title card]

Seven deadly frames for example

It's not specifically here or anything, I see it all over

I dont mind it tbh

Maybe cuz i have watched worse stuff but eh

it's animation is more IifeIess than mha and that poor series gets nothing

arceus themed set

RoxasExcite

speaking of pokemon

I'm surprised to Iearn that's a thing

# Iet's not!

£15 they dont show ZA

Ok.

no

I disIike pokemon enough to genuineIy not care about anything they do

Because they know they deserve much better 😭😭😭

next you're gonna say nintendo wiII do something, anything decent

That's a lot of why I'm curious, because I'm also not bothered

imagine putting money into a game

"Tencent has now become a major share holder of the Pokémon brand."

Dont you like flipping

his Iyrics seem somewhat fiIthy to me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top