Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 6, 20251 yr Guess I just wanted to clarify more, even though I understood where you were coming from
March 6, 20251 yr Part of me feels like theyd make a switch 2 version to push the console but we already got mario kart 9 so
March 6, 20251 yr I'll end you, brother. Fist fight in the rain on the top of Metal Gear REX end you.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003