Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

FOR GAMING.

NOT NOW LIFT

Actually you know what no firetrucking- excuse you.

Ehhhh I'll pass on Yakuza, it's fine

RoxasExcite

Muki actually tried to make me play MH

CRAZED Euro African Muslim HARASSES Woman Over MONSTER HUNTER!

----------->⭕️

"He won't leave me alone!" crying woman in the background 😭

The first one!

Oh

God of War 2018 is dead ass the seventh one

New combat sure

Used to be a maniac

💀💀💀💀

Alright mr millennial pack it up

Called me

You can't exactly really say that when we were spamming Queen with shirtles men lmao

HAHAHAHA

OI OI!!!!! YOU TWO BETTER WATCH IT LMFAO

I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE BRITISH

Funny part is I've watched his streams and he's clearly not a Kyle

Bro it's almost 6 am and I've been up for 18 hours I would not be opposed to defending my life right now lmao I got the energy for it.

EIGTHEEN HOURS?????

EWWWWW

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top