Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 17, 20251 yr chains of promathia has apparently a really good storyit's one of the ff11 expansions
March 17, 20251 yr Yeah from what I've heard from the like, 2 FF11 fans I've met, the story is rather great11 fans are kinda bitter at 14 for getting all the glory lmaoSome of them anyway.
March 17, 20251 yr That can't quite say that when they got expansions up until a few years ago though, can they?Like in earnestlyThat too lmao
March 17, 20251 yr 11 deserves to share a sub with XIV thoughSE is losing so much moneyBlizzard did this for classic wow and modern WoWand it made them so much moneyrng in this game is firetrucked
March 17, 20251 yr Probably because the Heartless don't complain behind Hook's back over his obsession with Peter Pan.https://variety.com/2025/film/news/snow-white-first-reactions-rachel-zegler-1236337493/ I'm gonna call BS on this.
March 17, 20251 yr Hell of a time for Gal Gadot specifically to play an evil ruler.Just putting that out there
March 17, 20251 yr I hope this game is good just to see grummz head explodehttps://www.resetera.com/threads/bfmtv-with-assassins-creed-shadowss-near-release-ubisoft-and-canadian-authorities-prepared-an-anti-harassment-plan-to-protect-its-employees.1136487/what the firetruck
March 17, 20251 yr wtf. Can someone explain to me how this makes any sense? lol. https://x.com/WithTheWill/status/1901416707098558546
March 17, 20251 yr Honestly I don't really care I just saw it and thought it was weird and kind of funny lolAnyway that reminds me that Digimon Con is this week. Oh goodie. waves tiny flag
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003