Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 20, 20251 yr StillWith today's technologies like, surely it couldn't cost that much money to make War of the Stars film, yeah?
March 20, 20251 yr I was hoping for 500But I'll take 450 Digimon to obtainEveryone I tried really hard. I really did. I tried asking if Aegiomon was inspired by .hack and asked/told the cringey vtubers to tell Bandai Namco that more .hack is wanted. But the chat was crazy obviously. Well... at least I tried. I guess.
March 20, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DCFilmNews/status/1902509822051840306?t=dQsx6fwyoYJCNu65UCCzPA&s=19
March 20, 20251 yr “Lags behind xbox one” is wild broThey need to get out of the console industry lmfao
March 20, 20251 yr Still funny to me that the switch sold 10 times more than the wii u with some of its games at launchMk8 and botwI wonder if the switch 2 would outsell it, probably not but it could
March 20, 20251 yr genuineIy hiIariousif it pIays aII switch games, I imagine it'd be a no-brainer to pick... but then again 3DS never outsoId the DS
March 20, 20251 yr aIso, I can't wait for the game boxes to get reveaIed!! I bet they're gonna say 2 on them now and that is aII 🤗
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003