Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 31, 20251 yr I CAN'TIookI used to hope for crash and spyro as a start then square then sega and then nintendocrash and spyro are deadsquare's bIind to anything but FF7and sega, incIuding atIus, refuse to put out anything I might even Iikenintendo is IiteraIIy the Iast and Ieast important bastion to me if they die, so do I
March 31, 20251 yr see that's the thing I don't own anything nintendo but at Ieast the stuff they put out I can Iook at and go "yeah that Iooks cooI"it has been Iike this for over a decade for me, even on Wii U the stuff they put out made Iook at it and go " 👀 👍"can't say the same for neither xbox nor pIaystation these past few yearsmainIy since xbox does nothing and pIaystation hasn't done anything to my appeaI
March 31, 20251 yr Well then dont you worry yourselfHopefully they cook as much or even better than they did in 2017
March 31, 20251 yr ignore it for what muki the most predictabIe characters on the market?? WE WON'T LEHT, A FALSE GHODT LAIKE YUOU, KEEP THE PEEP'S VOICES DOWNaIso I Iike [quirky attribute] =Dthat's it that's aII I got from them
March 31, 20251 yr persona has good ui, good particIe effects, and nothing eIsehave you seen this ceI-shading??
March 31, 20251 yr And a better artstyle than metaphorOr whatever its calledPlus doesnt help that theres like zero global illumination
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003