Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20251 yr Nintendo:https://tenor.com/view/rey-dau-approaching-monster-hunter-gif-15525627856799099580https://tenor.com/view/rey-dau-approaching-monster-hunter-gif-15525627856799099580
April 2, 20251 yr Bros gonna wake up in a torture room tmrWhat we need to do rnIs get atleast4 jobsPs6 is so gonna be £750Calling it right now900 bomboclat dolla
April 2, 20251 yr EVEN IF I WANTED FOUR JOBS, THE JOB MARKET IS SO ASS RIGHT NOW I WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO FIND 4
April 2, 20251 yr I have been looking for oneAnd the amount of times i read “unfortunately”It got burned into my retinas
April 2, 20251 yr Albeit its just retailBut stillLIKE BRO CASHIER JOBLET ME WORK THERE“Nah bro you unqualified” my guyMy guyMy guuWhats worse is i cant even drive so im limited to whats near to meCuz i get home from school at like 4-5 pm most days
April 2, 20251 yr actuaIIythis is the one case where I can't even say that cuz dawg I can't afford these gamesit is beyond joeverno disc drive
April 2, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/johnny-depp-pirate-pirate-salute-salute-intergalactic-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gif-25016099jesus why is that gif in 4k hdr 144fps
April 2, 20251 yr “Guesss what, we got hdr and 120hz, but games are 90 dolla”Collectors edition games sre gonna start costing £300
April 2, 20251 yr they also downgraded themselves from OLED modelsi understand it was to keep the price point competitive
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003