Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr I’d rather sega die Iike highkey I hate nintendo rn but I stiII hate the bIue idiot more I’m being so serious rn
April 3, 20251 yr Iemme put it this way nintendo is arrogant as heII and hates me sonic in particuIar is Iazy and does not care
April 3, 20251 yr StealingTHIS IS BETTER!?WE WATCHED THAT STREAM TODAY AND YOURE GONNA SIT TTHERE AND SAY THIS IS BETTER!?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003