Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/looygi/status/1907583714726400502?t=EA2tvX-kOVxe_U9IzCZjsw&s=19
April 3, 20251 yr ….II didn’t reaIize you couId IiteraIIy shape the entire stage I thought it was just waIkwaysthat’s so cooIdamn you nintendo
April 3, 20251 yr I can no longer fall into holes. I will just demolish the mountain that is right next to the hole 😌
April 3, 20251 yr TOLD YOU I WASNT HESRING THINGSThisI was tryna say thisBut dudes were calling me deluded
April 3, 20251 yr you don’t have to buy these games at these abysmaI priceswhy’d you two even compIain
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003