Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr "Oh Nintendo sucks I hope they die, except I hope Sonic and Sega die harder cause they're worse" "Oh hey guys let me go on for 2 hours about why x y and z are bad while ignoring p r and Q."
April 3, 20251 yr yeah my stance has been nintendo bad, but sega not win because I don't Iike any of what they do either
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003