Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 4, 20251 yr CHECK HIM OUThttps://tenor.com/view/squall-final-fantasy-leonhart-ff8-gif-24322274https://tenor.com/view/squall-final-fantasy-leonhart-ff8-gif-24322274https://tenor.com/view/squall-squal-leonhatt-gif-20115630https://tenor.com/view/squall-squal-leonhatt-gif-20115630
April 4, 20251 yr Gun sword is crazySucks its turn based i wouldve totally playedThat sword looks cool
April 4, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/sailor-moon-love-waw-gif-1411663749682920951Majority of FF is turn-based LOL
April 4, 20251 yr I KNOW WHICH SUCKS CUZ I WANNA PLAY most of themMy brain isnt made for turn basedGets too boring
April 4, 20251 yr You can play XIII and XV!And XVI of courseAlthough I've never played XVIBut I watched the cutscene movie
April 4, 20251 yr I PLAYED 15It was peskThat sound track is so good manCombat is a bit janky but lord was it a fun game13 i can probably play 13 on my xboxBut i heard from a certain guyThat it isnt good
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003