Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 4, 20251 yr Naw they used devil trigger theme on dante. Lady was harshly done, barely any Dante, and making you feel bad for actual demon spawn
April 4, 20251 yr I still find it firetrucking funny how people tried to gaslight me that FFXIV Dawntrail characters feel bland because it's the start of a new arc and then SE drops in a 3 hour patch a character that is probably better written than firetrucking Ardbert or G'raha Tia
April 4, 20251 yr I'm depressed I Iove him so much but nooooooo we have to put him not 1, but 2 roIes he isn't good for(second is broIy)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003