Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 4, 20251 yr SNAKE I SAW THATI WILL NOT BE FORGIVING YOU.your 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
April 4, 20251 yr Skull emoji, one hundred emoji, eastern island head emoji, eggplant, laugh cry, cry, and cowboy.
April 4, 20251 yr why do they use the cowboy 😭I'd ask muki to expIain but he doesn't use them in our presence
April 4, 20251 yr I NEED ZANI! I NEED ZANI! I NEED ZANI! I NEED ZANI! https://fxtwitter.com/Mapleaf_Leaks/status/1907869324465057851@Liftea
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003