Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20251 yr I also looked for variants and once again, if it's a thing of "go die' or whatever it's usually DaZ lolMost of the time said to Microsoft and Konami
April 6, 20251 yr you know what makes this funnier 4 of those were these past 3 days 😭I bIame nintendo
April 6, 20251 yr I'm a gamer - we say slurs and tell people to kill themselves after getting blindsided by a Grav-Hamm on Guardian.Just how it is 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003