Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20251 yr “mom I have many Iives” “jared you stiII got a C in maths” “I was Iagging mom”I’II give it this much it sure did pick an amazing pIethora of generic game box poses for the image LMAO
April 6, 20251 yr That was every big game that was being played back then- COD, the new Deus Ex, Dark Souls, Skyrim
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003