Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I am the biggest threat

I can confirm yes they do

in pvp now

i thought this was frontiers and i was about to hurI a sIur

I got an inflatable cactuar mount

why that mf blue?

he depressed?

Blue cactuar is crazy

Bros the black sheep

moon cactuar

mf shiny variant

LMAO

I still want the buff cactuar mount

Buff cactuar

Did you just say buff ?

What in the

IMG_7661.avif?ex=67f402b1&is=67f2b131&hm=e0bfc6bfd4687638f5dca1ba1d96d4896ecf16acdd94295875882e8eff4e72b1&

Gcv9SZ6bcAQ6twi.png?ex=67f402b8&is=67f2b138&hm=70f8ba6f9121ff319c04aa510947301de6d8b92a975ea265d47709abdec7e740&

ah shit Tea found a new husband

Thats a cactus

smash

…

You both typed ag the exact same time

Thats a cactus

And hit enter at the exact same time

Thats crazy

I mean I want him in Smash Bros

Lift

Thats a cactus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top