Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I'm an open book 😇

don't ask for proof I'm

busy 👍

Literally everywhere i turned to talk about switcj 2 i was dogged on

At the end of the day, people just want to be happy and look forward to new games

I only had syl

Oh yeah? You ever gonna say how old you are lol?

Who had like zero hype for the thing

I don’t judge people for it

I even talk to daz about it too

So idk why he’s putting up an act

For $30,000, I will...

You talked to me too >:T

..... muki.

I mean you have been nice to me so

Gather the dragon balls.

......that
is a good point

Wait

its an ACT!?

now that I think about it I'm not sure why I'm meaner in the server than in DMs

Dude i literally send him most of the tweets i see cuz the server was tryna kill me

And he responds

All the time

You virtue signaling texture pack making avian son of a-

I'm done 😭

WAIT
Its just technical specs

Any of you all want DaZ?

Notjing you guys will understand

Chillax

VIRTUE SIGNALING?!
HOW DARE YOU
ARE YOU CALLING ME WOKE
AW YOU'RE DEAD BRO

OH YEAH ITS TIME

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top