Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

NO

NO DON'T

SNAKE PLEASE I BEG DON'T DO THIS TO ME NO

NOOO=

Birds of a feather flock together

So yeah uhh

Can we atleast go back to an actual games film and tv channel

Cuz the convo has BEEN BORING AS SHIT

oh hey yeah remember when hunt and onIy hunt discusses movies and tv

that's pretty funny

Shit so bad even hunt is pissed

...what's even on TV these days

@Muki if you’re ever in a tight spot here I gotchu lol my maternal side will come out

I'm 2 episodes into dmc

ME WHEN I firetruckING LIE

Bless up

CRINGE Evil Duckman Gets EXPOSED In WOKE Kingdom Hearts Server! Ft. Mukatar


-----------> ⭕️ "I care, honest!" 😭🤥

"He's a fookin liar bruv!"

Muktar*

HE DROPPED YOUR GOVERNMENT NAME AND firetruckED IT UP

IM CRYING

Sorry lmao

man said mukatar dawg i was already accused of being named after a Pokemon

I CARE HONEST WITH THE STUPID ASS PINOCCHIO* EMOJI SNAKE *WHY

Dont make it worse

😭💔💔

I got you too

Oh i know you got me

oh no way muki your reaI name is mutahar?

I know a guy named that

Been there since day 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top