Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Me and Queen are your new aunt and uncle.

I am the ordinary gamer

idk man

you're some ordinary gamer

What is this

Some kind of

Minecraft

You guys need to watch that movie fr

NO

Speaking of anyone watch-

It was so peak

Oh Muki did

I wiII buIIy you again if you even breath that name in this vicinity 😭

why does it exist

who

who made it and why

I like it

Dude who hates fun:

this is why Queen doesn't talk Sonic in here anymore.....

Syl this guy hates everything

weII yeah ofc you do you can point and Iaugh at it

I just can't

I hope ome day we can collectively come together and shoot daz

I can't see effort at aII that bothers me mo-

hawk why

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top