Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Double BOOST!

ITSS SOO HAAARRDDDD.....

20230706_195549.png?ex=67f5b179&is=67f45ff9&hm=5a298d7e8b2ac8ae7de5536ae4e4ae11f45775437ed3cd892d99ea7625cc3866&

can I ask
why?

I like the artstyle too makes it even more enjoyable

Iike genuineIy what do you Iike about them

FLINT AND STEELLL YEAHHHH

PREACH THAT SHIT HAWWKKKK

Daz I’m going to straight up shove a pole in your ass LMFAOOOOOO

NO CUZ LIKE

I will help you

I'll be back up

ok now, hold on, like up his whole ass?

Or just a little bit?

I've tried to read them aII I see is "sonic cries it's so deep"

His whole ass

OF COURSE YOU'D ASK THAT

🏳️‍🌈

WHAT

queen!

so obscene

Should i tell him

Im gonna tell him

is that how you'd Iike to be his mother theen?

DaZ's country would literally kill us lmao

We... have to keep it a secret....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top