Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 10, 20251 yr Like, right now I play new horizons daily because I like the routine, and i play new leaf sometimes because my 3ds is slowly dying and I wanna keep villagers from moving out
April 10, 20251 yr Max out being paying off tom nook and his stupid exorbitant pricesDid you know that modding your 3ds is really easy
April 10, 20251 yr hush hornmanhow can you cIaim to respect others when you don't respect yourseIf 😔https://tenor.com/view/spiderman-negro-spiderman-triste-spiderman-black-sad-gif-25329157
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003