Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 11, 20251 yr WOKE California GETS IT WRONG As He Accuses Local LIMEY MUSLIM!!! Ft. DaZ4th -------->⭕️ "I have made a continuous lapse in my judgment...." "I can't defend him anymore." 🐥😔
April 11, 20251 yr You know even tho i disagree, my biggest heart break came from online relationships lol
April 11, 20251 yr ... well... they* grew apart from *me but- eh, it's fine lolThanks but- it was 2 years ago sksksks
April 11, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/dbz-dragon-ball-z-time-machine-time-capsule-trunks-gif-18842308
April 11, 20251 yr and now you understand though. THAT WOMEN DON'T EXIST ONLINEdon't faII for the trap again snake
April 11, 20251 yr Yeah imagine my luck, I get in a gnarly break up the year KH4 shows up.And then I never saw it again🙃
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003