Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I'll never forget when everyone was EXTREMELY hyped seeing the Trex in Odyssey

I was hyped too

NO

I REFUSE

CANCEL THAT SHIT IF TRUE

Deadass bro

Ngl watching that first trailer on my 3ds

Absolutely amazing

Cant believe its been 8 years ☠️

cries I know

Watch SE just be dq1-2 remake

laughsinnomura

They better firetrucking not

But yeah some part of me thinks its just advertisements and like showing off the new console instead of new announcements
A direct is probably happening a week after or so
Hope im wrong

THEY

BETTER

firetruckING

Bro

NOT

Dont even

Its gonna be kh3

Why else would they reveal info about dq 1-2 beforehand

No point being redundant mate

I need to play marvel rivals again to get vibe checks regarding KH4 laughsinnomura

ITS GONNA BE KH4

Ill find you

We got screengrabs

Voice acting confirmed

Literally whats the hold up

I expect a trailer too

@Muki if Nintendo announces a brand new Mario game with the Odyssey aesthetic I will scream

Yo new mario and kh4 in the same night my parents are gonna kick me out for screaming

LMFAOOOOOO

That's when I'll be like "...okay I'll try to get the S2 during Black Friday"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top