Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 1, 20251 yr Well both of my nephews in the room with me right now qho are younger than you say im not that old soYou can suck a c-Anyway KH4 next week baby yeah
June 1, 20251 yr “Younger than me” bro all they know is skibidi toiletAhhhh now i rememberPeak display name btwFits the current situation
June 1, 20251 yr I know in my heart of hearts my dumbass friends are gonna make me go watch thisWe need to burn down the entire set
June 1, 20251 yr What's funny is even though I'm the youngest, I'm still the eldest daughter so I still have expectations to be met 😔
June 1, 20251 yr i had to reread that because both you and snake have yellow names, so i thought snake was saying he was the eldest daughter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003