Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 1, 20251 yr Oh absolutelyI'm buying the shit out of the S2 once it gets announced with a trailerUnless a brand new Mario or Fire Emblem game gets announced before that
June 1, 20251 yr I fully expect a new mario game nexr yearAnnouncement at the 40th anni this September or June directPlease dont be a tie in game with the movie
June 1, 20251 yr I'm begging on my KNEES for a TP port man...like they brought back Skyward Sword for the switch as a WHOLE GAMESo why can't they for TP?I just don't understand genuinely
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003