Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Maybe new zelda and mario but thats it

£74.99 😒

Went from paying £42

Sorry, you Iack the 💳 to unIock this character.

firetruck it we ball

In 2017 people would call this
Mario KEArt World

THEY WOULD.

Man i cant wait for thursr

Finally gonna play botw in 60 fps

Sweet sweet 1440p res

I too was planning on being in VC for the SoP tomorrow and for SGF on Friday RoxasExcite

1973800ee2945-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=6840cebe&is=683f7d3e&hm=0b0ab14ce2b8525f9d50f522af7d572b4df726484b48ca16827fecd8fbf49644&

finally I got my relic weapon

it only took 30-40 hours of grind

I wish it would had been longer

go back to Genius Invocation, nerddddd

God, I really should though. There's like, a whole section of achievements for it that are free premium currency and I, uh... haven't done anything with it since it first dropped >__>"

Pfffft dont worry I always forget about the events lmao

Like,

4th june

Im.here for plot and to get strong why am I gonna play Genshin Impact the Card Game

Happy Pride Month

I know you guys dont usually do that whole thing but

One day you'll be free

Bro deflecting

😹

Alright man whatever you say

nah trust me, by this time next year,

Muki The Bisexual

Will be canon.

You and daz need ti get married

Oh hell no

ASAP

So you can stop bothering me

Literally

You're the one

That brings it

Up.

🤨

@Sylvan get a load of this guy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top