Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 3, 20251 yr Sorry you guys only like men with unrealistic body proportions that encourage insecurity 😔 im advocating for change 😤 new conversations
June 3, 20251 yr I knew he was abandoned by his parents thereby deveIoping a fear of homes out of worry of being Ieft again!!11!1!!!!1!he aIso hates gay peopIe for some reason
June 4, 20251 yr btw when I played with my mom together Persona 5 the first thing she said about Akechi was "I bet he is evil and gay"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003