Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 9, 20224 yr Just double checkingMaybe I'll play it, idk. I loved the first one, so, how bad could it be, right?
June 9, 20224 yr tbf, l feeI Iike joeI's actions catching up to him without him knowing makes for a good story in hindsight, but in execution it couId be a Iot better
June 9, 20224 yr it might be even better! l just- l just don't see what you can actuaIIy improve without straight up changing a tonmost IikeIy yeah it'II have gamepIay eIements from 2
June 9, 20224 yr I feel like if they really want to recontextualize things they should completely rework the entire story so it fits part 2 and makes part 2 better. I just hope it isn't just 1-3 cutscenes in this case
June 9, 20224 yr I remember Neil Druckman saying the Abby twists and deception was inspired by MGS2. And all I could think of is, Raiden as a character kicks her ass any day lol
June 9, 20224 yr That's all you need Dope they added the accessibility options tooPart 2 had so much of that packed in and I am glad more games since then are doing the same
June 9, 20224 yr that doesn't sound like they will change the story. so it's basically part 1 with all the good stuff from part 2
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003