Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 9, 20224 yr I do wonder if multiplayer is backI know they were working on one for Part 2 and then it got so big they are releasing it separatelyWonder how that's goingI am guessing this was going to be announced at Summer Game FestHopefully there are more revealsOh yeah, doesn't that start in 30 minutes
June 9, 20224 yr I'm torn on buying it cause like I don't want to support the cash grab cause I know it'll make Sony do similar stuff later, but I still want to play it
June 9, 20224 yr If you already played it then wait on a dealI doubt there will be anything that brand new to miss out on
June 9, 20224 yr just wait until it gets cheaper. the 2nd game was already purchasable for $20 3 months after release
June 9, 20224 yr Fair enough lolSony probably has the best deals in gaming behind Valve/SteamI don't even like Valve anymore but man those deals are fire
June 9, 20224 yr it's insane how BotW is still full price on the eshopand the most insulting thing is probably pokemon for fullprice
June 9, 20224 yr botw is usually only 1-2 times on saleand most of the time the month before christmasduring black friday
June 9, 20224 yr Oh yeah, God of War Ragnarok page got updated yesterday so we might get a hard date announcement todaySame thing happened with FF16 the day before the SoP
June 9, 20224 yr I expect today: SMT V PC port, more gameplay for this new atlus game that gets released in august Forspoken, FF7R-2
June 9, 20224 yr Pretty sure the FF7 anniversary is sometime this monthNo even announced but I can imagine them saving it for that dayHuh the anniversary is in SeptemberAt least for the statesI thought it was this monthYou know what, we might get a trailer today then
June 9, 20224 yr Remake will be interesting. Part 2 will probably decide if the entire remake project fails or if it will survive
June 9, 20224 yr part 1 didn't explain anything so I'm curious how they will manage itI have honestly no faith But I hope they will prove me wrong
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003