Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 4Jul 4 they would rather wait 7 years to get a mainline FF turn-based game than getting 3 potential turn-based FF games from team asano in the same time
July 4Jul 4 A mainline FF game will take that long no matter what so I don't really see the difference
July 4Jul 4 I don't see any point for another AAA mainline FF game when they can't even get the performance in FFXVI right or the lighting in FF7 rebirth
July 4Jul 4 I'd rather have Asano for an AAA mainline title but the issue with CS5 is that they have no AAA experience
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003