Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vulpes XIII

KHUX Question about Luxu’s role, quest 966- 970

After the most recent update when MoM told Luxu that “ since part of your mission is to observe its ok if you watch over them, but meddling is strictly of limits you hear” it made me wonder just how much is Luxu is aware of regarding the future has he been allowed to look a the Book of Prophecies before? (I’m not sure if it’s been stated previously or not). If not hasn’t Luxu already broken the MoM orders as wouldn’t him purposely going out of his way to recruit  Marluxia into Organization XIII if he knew exactly where all the union leaders were, wouldn’t that count as meddling ? Also if that’s the case wouldn’t disobeying the MoM have consequences that could cause problems for Luxu later as It would mess with the MoM plan? The only way I could think that this wouldn’t count as disobeying MoM orders if Luxu was allowed to look at the Book of Prophecies and knew that Marluxia being found by Xigbar was an event that would of happened anyways and wouldn’t alter or influence any events?

Does anyone know if Luxu has seen the Book of Prophecies or at least some of it, and if not what are your thoughts on the whole situation?

Edited by Vulpes XIII

Actually, Marluxia was recruited because he, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord were chosen because they had something to do with the ancient Keyblade wielders. So Xigbar/Luxu recruiting him wouldn't be considered meddling; Xehanort/Xemnas ordered him to specifically get him. And Xigbar would do anything to establish his trust with Xehanort, right? However(I think), he did meddle before. He took Subject X/Skuld from the Radiant Garden dungeons; pretty much saving her from the experiments that Apprentice Xehanort was performing on her. So wouldn't that be considered meddling? But then there is the possibility of Ansem the Wise ordering him to do so; in the KHIII Secret Reports(Secret Report 4), it was revealed by Apprentice Xehanort that Ansem ordered the release of the human subjects.

From the Union χ[Cross] updates, it is revealed that Luxu knows what is on the Lost Page; he recites a passage to Ava concerning the traitor. In the KHIII Secret Reports(Secret Report 11), he says this:

I have seen it through; the Keyblade War unfolded exactly as written on the Lost Page.

He also says this:

The whole Union Leader thing was supposed to be by the books.

I'm not sure if he's referencing the Book of Prophecies, but it was just a detail I noticed.

Edited by Double OKP