Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
terraxaqua34

After the War(Roleplay)

jonathan and colin sat on the beach of destiny island talking and remembering there old friend joe who had given his life to help put an end to the keyblade war "Hey colin" Jonathan said "Ya" "Hard to beleave isn't it its been a full two years since that war ended" "Ya this day two years the last of the fighting stopped" Colin stode up "Hey Jonathan i no that the keyblade graveyard is sacred now and no is really alowed go there but i think we should go any way show are respects to Joe and Lira" "Ya your right lets do it" both jonathan and colin were now standing up and ready to head to the keyblade graveyard

-Traverse Town theme plays-

Vaden sits at his item shop all bored, talking to the neighboring moogle shop.

"So that's how you synthesize a potion?" Asked Vaden

"Yup, Kupo. We are free but you need to bring the required items to synthesize at our shop, Kupo. EVEN the recipe is needed, Kupo." Said the moogle.

"Why do you guys say Kupo all the time?" Asked Vaden

"Cause it's coooooollll, kupo." Said the moogle.

Chris gets an ice-cream from the freezer.

"I'm gonna open up the shop, i have a feeling there might be some costumers today." Said Chris

Chris turns the closed shop to OPEN.

"Is it hard running this shop alone? Kupo." Said the moogle.

"Not really actually now off you go, i see a few new faces in front of your shop." Said Chris

Chris sits down at the counter all bored eating his ice cream waiting for costumers.

when jonathan and colin arrived at the keyblade graveyard they started to walk around looking at all the keyblades that know layed there "So much dead and over what we cant even remember" said Colin "Hey Colin its over here" jonathan was pointing to a keyblade in the distance "Joe's keyblade man its really starting to rust" Colin said "What ya exspect with it no longer being connected to Joes heart" "Ya but still" "Hey is that Lira's blade" "Ya i think so it looks like the one she used when she came to Peterswell with Joe"

Azura was fast asleep when the rays of the sun came through the window and hitted her eyes.Azura slowly opened her eyes and satted up.She stretched and yawned a bit.She stood up and brushed her hair and brushed her theeth.Then she went outside and looked around."I guess everyone's still asleep."Azura says as she noticed the silence that roamed the castle.She started to walk around when she noticed that one of the spare rooms was ocupied.She walked over and peeked a bit and saw a girl sleeping."A new member!She must have comed last night while I was alseep!"Azura says.She was happy that there was another member.She couldn't wait for her to wake up and to meet her.She walked pass by the other rooms being careful to not wake anyone up.

"It's time to leave hollow bastion and go home Ai cause I can't keep them waiting". Yu was weak from a long sleep so Ai open up a portal for him to the Land of Departure, both of them walk in. When Yu and Ai saw the Land of Departure all they could think was it just like it was before, Yu started to ran to the door, he open it and said "I'm home Quentin, Joe, Lira did you guys miss me, hi are you guys here"? "Wait I can feel Quentin and someone who may or may not be Lira but what about Joe".

Azura heard the door slam open and a voice go throughout the quiet castle."I'm home Quentin, Joe, Lira did you guys miss me, hi are you guys here?"A voice asks.Azura looked around."Someone's here.And Quentin and Lira?What would he want with master and sister?"Azura asks.She summons her blade and runs down to the thrown room.There she saw two people just standing there.Azura stepped up."Who are you?And what do you want with master and sister?"Azura asks getting in battle stance just incase.

Yuto was standing.'' Yes. Your brother was a keyblader just like you. During the war two years ago. Quentin killed him in one slash like he was nothing. Now since you know the turth. You must follow my every commard. Now its time to teach you that move i made.''said Yuto. Yuto was thinking if the move works then he will be able to bring THEM back to the world of the living and fighting on his side.

"What are you talking about master who I just want to see my friends and why are geting in to battle stance for like I'm going to fight some girl, Ai let go keep looking for them". Hmm I keep geting the same aura about her as I did Lira, could she mean Lira when she said sister but all of her family die long ago it can't be or can it. "Hi you guys who is this girl and can you guys tell her to stop trying to fight me, come on I know your here so stop playing". No one answer, "You got to be kidding me".

"Hey!Quit ignoring me!"Azura says as she runs and steps infront of him."I'm Azura Stargazer!And I'm talking about master Quentin and my big sister,Kira,er,I mean,Lira."Azura says.She turned a bit sad when she mentioned Lira's name.She shook her head and looked at him."If you won't answer,I will have to make you answer.If you're thinking of hurting us,you've got another thing comming!"Azura says as she gets in a fighting stance.It was similar to Lira's.

The girl name Azura said to Yu hey! Quit ingoring, I'm Azura stargazer and I'm talking about master Quentin and my big sister,Kira,er,I mean, Lira. "That a lie Lira family die long ago and what do you mean Quentin a master now hmm whatever I'll tell who I am the name Yusei Akira a new keyblade master but call me Yu that what friends all call me, so now I've got some question how do you really know Lira little kid and also how did you get a keyblade, a kid like you never able to beat me ever with that".

Azura glared at him and returned to her normal position."I'm not 'little kid'!I'm Azura!And I know Lira because she is my big sister!And yes,our family did died in that heartless attacked but I fell into a portal and somehow escaped to Radient Garden.And I don't remember how I got my keyblade,it just came."Azura says.She looks at him." 'new keyblade master'?Let's see some proof!Come on!I can take you!"Azura says as she charges.Unlike Lira,who was patient and thought of things.Azura was more...direct.

"What the?" Quentin asked waking up, he slowly tossed on some clothes and walked downstairs. He saw Azura pulling her keyblade off against... Yu? He's... alive? Quentin slowly got down there.

"Azura, put that away." Quentin said, he was shocked to see his friend. She glared at him and slowly de-summoned the keyblade.

"Hey Yu, where have you been?"

Azura stopped her attacks and looked back."Master."Azura says."Azura,put that away."Quentin says.Azura backed away from Yu and de-summoned her blade.She saw Quentin walk towards Yu."Hey Yu,where have you been?"Quentin asks."Huh?You know him?"Azura asks.Now she felt a little ashamed and embarresed.Since she was just about to battle against a friend of Quentin."(Guess I need to think better next time.)"Azura thinks.She walks over to Yu.

It look Quentin was really shocked I was here, "hi Quentin, oh I've been in hollow bastion for some reason when Yuto beat me I started to sleep and couldn't woke up for a long time and when I woke up my friend Ai was with me and she told me our master his last words was tell Yu he a ture master keyblade but anyway how are Lira and Joe doing, let woke them up".

Quentin freezed at the sound of this.

'He really doesn't know... doe he?' Quentin slowly turned to Azura.

"Azura, go outside and train." Quentin said, he didn't want one of his apprentices to hear this right now. She nodded and slowly left.

"Yu... I... I'm sorry..." Yu seemed confused and asked where were they.

"Yu... Lira and Joe have been dead for two years." Quentin said, it hurted himself to think about them.

Azura was outside.She started to train the basics of magic."I guess he's one of master's friends.If he's a friend of the master,then he must be a really good person and amazing keyblade wielder."Azura says as she uses some fire magic.But a strong wind blows and blows the fire out.Azura thinks."I need to say I'm sorry to him for almost attacking him and yelling at him."Azura says.She goes back but stops just outside the door.

"Yu... Lira and Joe have been dead for two years" Quentin said.

"That a bad Joke Quentin stop playing where were they"?

Quentin couldn't say thing he was freezed.

"Where were they that got to be a lie.

Yu summoned his keyblade and said "stop lying or I'll make you tell me".

Quentin was shocked, Yu wouldn't accept it.

"Yu... they died, Lira and Joe died stopping Yuto." Quentin said, he wouldn't accept it.

"Yu, listen to me." Quentin said about to summon his keyblade if things get bad.

"I... I couldn't save them." Quentin said looking down, Yu seemed angry.

Azura saw from the front door,witch was opened a bit,what was going on."He...couldn't...save them?He couldn't save...Lira?"Azura asks to herself.She got a bit sad.She saw how angry Yu seemed to be.She didn't entered,but stood by and looked closely for a while."(I hope they don't get into battle...)"Azura thinks.he couldn't help and opens the door a bit,and enters just a bit to see them both practically ready to either defend or attack eachother."Master?"Azura asks.

John was just sitting outside when Azura had come out and practiced her magic. When she had gone back and was about to go inside, John heard some of the commotion going on inside. Slowly, John walked over beside Azura and peeked through the door as well, and saw that Quentin and... someone else, were on the verge of battling. John had an urge to go in and stop them, but he was afraid that the darkness within him would awaken if he got into a battle, so he stood back. He leaned in towards Azura. "Should we go in?" he whispered.

Azura looked back at John.She thinks for a while."I don't know.Master acted like if he was his friend,witch I guess he is.But he must have said something now that must upsetted the guy.I really don't know if we should intervene.Maybe we should,if things get to dangerous,or out of control."Azura says while looking at John.She looked back at them.She wondered what was going on in their minds.

After training!

''Good. It works. Now i can kill Quentin since he won't kill his friend.'' Said Yuto as he de-summoned the people who were summoned.'' Time to attack where it will hurt Quentin.''said Yuto as he remebered how the X-blade was destory and his arm was burned after it. Yuto summoned the pains back.'' Tendo. Its time for that attack i planned.''said Yuto

I... I couldn't save them Quentin said.

"I don't believe this, you let Yuto kill them".

Yu angry started to awaken his dark powers (again).

"If I would have beat Yuto two years ago this would have never happen, NO this is all because of you Quentin.

Yu de-summoned his keyblade.

"Me and Ai are going to our rooms I don't want to talk about anymore".

Yu just walk away with nothing more to say.

Azura sighs and looks at them."Well,atleast no violence was made in the progress."Azura says.She saw as Yu and Ai leave.She looks at John and shrugs a bit.She walks inside and looks at Quentin.She was about to say something,but didn't know if she should."(Maybe I should just leave him alone for a while...)"Azura thinks.She looks at him for a while."Master?Are you OK?"Auzra asks.

"...No, I'm not... Azura." Quentni said looking down.

'He's right, It was all my fault, if I was stronger then, I could of saved them... I could of saved her.' Quentin thought. He turned towards Azura.

"He's right, I did fail them." Quentn said, Azura seemed confused.

"It's time you know the truth about your sister." Quentin said turning towards her. John was there watching from the side of the room.

Sign in to follow this