Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45.1k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I can't wait for kh4

its crazy how both the best female characters were either cast away to hell or forgotten, both kinda in the same way dammned

I never thought about it like that

Im curious when the heck skuld is going to be back

Seriously skuld deserves better

One of the many tortured through experimentation by ansem the wises apprentices

I mean obviously the girl is Ava actually

It said she had black hair tho I thought

Yeah but I mean we don't know what hair ava has

Regardless Skuld surely will have to appear at some point if we have all these ancient characters already showing up.

I just want Skuld to have something cool to do my standards aren't all that high rn lol

Thankfully Nomura has writers to help him for this new arc

ava is the girl narrating the nintendo direct trailer i am sure

i mean i love my aqua and xion but god damm we need more queens

Oh absolutely her sitting pose is literally one to one with the back cover.
I suppose you could say that could be a red herring but with the animation pose whatever being literally the same I highly doubt it

doesnt make sense for it to be skuld bc no one in the arks got to quadratum

and it was a time machine

my guess is we gonna have different organizations:

Ava ?

Luxu and Foretellers

Master ?

Yozora and the Bird Sigil (Luxord)?

Dandelions: Sigurd, Strelitz, Vali, Vidar, Sora

Marluxia and Larxene being their own little Duo not siding with anybody either I think would be neat

AND ALSO, my guess is that we gonna have playable section with Ven and Axel where we explore the castle to find Skuld

also we gotta put demyx somewhere tho id think he'd be in Missing Link

I have faith that Elrena my queen will have a lot of shining moments, especially during the search for Strel with Lauriam

:PES2_Pray:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top