Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I hope they explain the foreteller heel turn and just don't do some BS like 'we turned heel because we felt like it hurr hurr'

Explain you mfers

And then when they do their monologue.....

I'm allowed to interrupt them

Why would they turn heel? They have always been villains since their introduction

The only one who seem to be morally Grey was ava

That's not the since I got from watching the one required movie but okay

But I don't play mobile games so

You didnt play the mobile game they were always villains

See this is the problem

I shouldn't have to play god damn mobile games

Whatever. I'm dropping this.

They at least tried with the movie in 2.8 honestly but just badly

Explain them better than in 4

They won't

Cliffnoting the whole game in a hour movie was kinda a bad move yes but ya know kh fans wont care and will bitch bout mobile games having extra lores for fortellers

They were honestly set up to be the next saga villians with MoM from the start

Then don't be surprised when I complain about that too for 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top