Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

i agree

with the latest incident on uh, self promotion, i did think it would be better to have a permanent rule channel to refer to directly

we gotta lay down the law 'round here-- too many hot shot cowpokes think they got the hot hand

Round 'em up, ranch hand Daddy Dance.

I'm a born and raised southerner and I'm still cringing please 😭

red dead redemption

I'm from Florida and I'm cringing 😭

we-heh-heh-ll hold on there, missy-- ain't you got a saloon to sling drinks in somewhere's?

.... reach for the sky

This bit has been brought to you by the KH13.comForKingdomHearts writing staff.

Discord Image

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

well I had a good run

Tbh im surprised i wasnt kicked out years ago lol

I would have banned you ages ago

guess it's time for ol' sherif Snake to ride off into the sunset.....

I banned Queen once

(By accident)

LMAO

banned by someone who reads one piece is a fate worse than death

😔

👒

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top