Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku21Terr

Pixar’s Elementals

Oh, my mom and I just saw this last night and it is A LOT Better than we were expecting, and how you’re making it look here, including Luke’s review. I can tell you that it is far better than the first Zootopia, as it actually utilizes its concepts in much more clever ways instead of falling flat in certain areas like Zootopia did with Clawhowser Etc. it’s also very meaningful and poignant In things that it illustrates, and I’ve only personally to me but to literally anybody. I actually consider the movie to be pretty much perfect, and any kind of imperfections it has are only simply ones that you could find in any kind of movie, as it was even stated possibly by Luke or anyone else who write reviews for this side that just because movies are predictable it doesn’t mean that they are bad, of which this one is certainly not the most, as you don’t completely know where they’re going with it, and even in the moments that are (Perhaps) Predictable, It feels very genuine and by that absolutely brilliant By how they handle things. It’s definitely worth seeing on the big screen, and even if you’re not a hard-core Pixar fan, I’m pretty sure that you will find something of value with it as it doesn’t even feel immediately similar to Pixar is past works either :-)

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Decent-looking film, but sadly kneecapped by Disney's current PR.

Oh no, I actually didn’t even think about that kind of thing while watching it 🙂 it feels like it’s truly Pixar at its finest, and not at all swayed away by That kind of thing, very natural genuine and not forced or overly emphasize in any kind of way 🙂

7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i like elementals. i will now be drawing sora donald and goofy as they would appear in this world

Please post your drawings here! I’d love to see them! :)

Edited by Riku21Terr