Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

ok we all know that ven is sleep in c.o in 358 xion start looking for his origin at c.o wen she comfront axel she said i saw a boy that looks so much like roxas but that boy cant be sora becuse she saw sora wen she first go to namine at the last part of the game and wen she look at roxas in agraba she says you look so much like him. oh and i also think axel find the place to.well wath do you think

1. Xion was never looking for Ven. I doubt she even knows he exists.

2. Even if she were looking for him, she wouldn't be able to find him anyways. Only Aqua can find the Chamber of Awakening. That means Axel wasn't looking for him either.

3. She was referring to Sora.

Have you ever played Days? Just wondering. No offense.

ummm what part of the game did that happen in becaues i dont remember Xion telling Axel anything about a boy that looked like Roxas and im sure if she did say that im sure she ment Sora becaues Aqua is the only one who knows where Ven is in C.O

well yes i did play the game and i finich the story twice and i read all the things they talk and analize it i dont know if you skip the scene and i didnt refer she was looking for ven i refer she were looking for her origin maybe you should play the game carefully and dont skip the scene ohand axel was looking for the chamber not for ven iknow that you know i know a lot of kh i have play all the games exep final mix

ok we all know that ven is sleep in c.o in 358 xion start looking for his origin at c.o wen she comfront axel she said i saw a boy that looks so much like roxas but that boy cant be sora becuse she saw sora wen she first go to namine at the last part of the game and wen she look at roxas in agraba she says you look so much like him. oh and i also think axel find the place to.well wath do you think

She wasn't actually looking for Ven. Xion never met Ventus mentally or physically. So I dount that's what she meant. And also, she never even saw Sora physically either, she only saw him mentally (which in this case was in her "dreams"). And Axel wasn't even looking for Ventus, to tell you the truth, Axel was un-aware of why and what Xemnas was trying to look for in C.O.

p.s. can you use correct grammer next time? Because I almost didn't know what you were talking about.

She wasn't actually looking for Ven. Xion never met Ventus mentally or physically. So I dount that's what she meant. And also, she never even saw Sora physically either, she only saw him mentally (which in this case was in her "dreams"). And Axel wasn't even looking for Ventus, to tell you the truth, Axel was un-aware of why and what Xemnas was trying to look for in C.O.

p.s. can you use correct grammer next time? Because I almost didn't know what you were talking about.

Edit: Can a mod erase this post?

ok ok you can settle down reversal didnt mean to make you mad she was just wondering is all and yess i played the game and didnt skip any of the scenes and yes i know axel was looking for the chamber what xion ment by looking for her origin ment that she wanted to go to where she was found (made at) witch was C.O

hey guys only cause aqua is the only one that knows where the camber of awakening is dosen't mean somebody elsa can't FIND it

have another listen to the final epoisode clips youll hear master eraqus's voice say that castle oblibvion will be a puzzle that only aqua will be able to solve aqua alone and nobody else

Even if she was looking for him, she never would have found Ventus. The reason why is because when Aqua created Castle Oblivion from the remains of Land of Departure, it was made in a way that people who would enter would become lost for the most part. Aqua is the only person who is able to navigate her way around every single place within that castle. Also, even though Sora and Roxas don't bear great similarities, Xion was talking about Sora when she said that.

Axel was looking for the chamber only because Xemnas ordered it and if my memory serves true he did find it and a little bit after that was "killed" by sora

Nope. Told Saix in Days that he swept the entire castle and couldn't find it.

Axel was looking for the chamber only because Xemnas ordered it and if my memory serves true he did find it and a little bit after that was "killed" by sora

Really, so you're saying that Sora just came out of nowhere and killed Axel? No, you must mean CoM when Axel pretended to die. Axel never even found the chamber. it's like what Eraqus said, those who wonder in C.O. will be lost and be destroyed in oblivion.

no xion did not see ven in kingdom hearts 358/2days she was looking for sora not ven sora roxas and xion the are sora the are one xion and roxas are sora and so is ven he is to sora sora is roxas and xion and ven

1. ven is in the chamber of waking

2. aqua is the ONLY ONE who can find the chamber, thus ven

3. xion just resembled ven once, and its because (minor spoiler)

sora has vens heart, which supposedly went to roxas when he was first created

4. xion was talking about SORA

5. xion has probably never even seen or even heard of ven

6. lea (axel's somebody) has met ven, and its probably why he couldnt bring himself to capture xion because she resembled ven, and not roxas (which she is supposed to)

6. lea (axel's somebody) has met ven, and its probably why he couldnt bring himself to capture xion because she resembled ven, and not roxas (which she is supposed to)

Axel has never seen Xion as Ven. Only Xigbar and arguably Xemnas have, though Xemnas primarily sees Xion as Sora.

Axel has never seen Xion as Ven. Only Xigbar and arguably Xemnas have, though Xemnas primarily sees Xion as Sora.

Yep, in one of the reports Axel says he sees Xion as someone who looks like Namine. I never really figured out if he see's her as how Roxas see's her, or if Axel actually saw her as Namine. However, when Xion takes down Xigbar, and then show's her face to Axel before leaving, I believe she looked like Sora to him, I'm not sure.