Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

Keyblade Weilders III The rise of the Nobodies (A 1x1x1 with Agent and terraxaqua34)

"That brat is going to cause alot of trouble."Xirlo says."Yeah.He tried to bring Zaxaru back into Azura.But damn.He almost got it.Thank goodness that I gave him a shock before he would go any further."Admax says."Send Ixram,Rxed and Tirox to distract them.I don't care if they live or die just send them.Try to kill them.Except Quentin."Xirlo says."Why not him?"Admax asks."I"ve been watching him for a while now.He is strong.Very.I wanted to make him join the organization.But that girl got in the way.Because of her our plans have teken a huge step backwards!"Xirlo says."Wait.So she wasn't the target?"Admax asks."No you idiot!HE was the target!Not HER!HE was the one who would join us!Not that useless of a brat!"Xirlo says furious."Soooo,what will you do with her then?"Admax asks."I'll keep her along.But she is useless.If she makes one more mistake as in the simplest of one.I'll kill her."Xirlo says."But.Won't that just turn her into her somebody again?"Admax asks."Yes.But who says I can't murder her twice?"Xirlo asks.

Quentin openned up one of the books, it talked about how there were suposedly different species of nobodies. And that they have been cited but they had never been caught on film. Madara came in looking through some books also. Set was busy managing the world in his office, Kazac was organizing the troups like old times.

Zaxaru had heard everything that Xirlo and Admax had said."They want me dead?"Zaxaru asks.She ran away and got to the garden.She satted there in the middle of the garden alone.She hugged her knees and thinks for a while."Maybe...I should listen to him."Azura says.

The days passed.The Hertless popuation and invasion had only gotten worse throughout the world.Zaxaru did her missions but did them with a glumpy moon.It had been a miracle that Xirlo haden't seen through her yet.Zaxaru thought hard everyday thinking what was right and what was wrong."Where do I really belong?"Zaxaru wonders as another village is destroyed.

Zeta then got up and went to the libary to get more books.'' Quentin.That organzation is to strong. We need to get stronger.''said Ashton as he closed his book and left. He went outside. Zeta then came up next to him.'' I have a way.''said Zeta. Ashton looked at her and then at Quentin.

Zaxaru returned to the HQ after she destroyed a whole bunch of villages.Admax appeared out of nowhere as always."Hi there Zaxaru."Admax says.Zaxaru just stears at him for a while before passing by him and keep walking down the hall."Huh?Aw what's the matter Ice Maiden?Your room not cold enough for your comfort?"Admax asks."No...It's nothing."Zaxaru says."It dosn't seem like nothing.You're acting like if you had a heart and actual emotions."Admax says laughing."yeah.Hahaha.Very funny.What do you want?"Zaxaru asks."We have a meeting in five.Came to pick you up."Admax says.Zaxaru steared at him.

Ashton looked at Quentin.'' You see. We need to fight our wosets nightmares.''said Zeta as she bought out a blade.'' I'm one of the seven sword master's. With my blade it can be of help.''said Zeta. Ashton looked at Quentin. He nodded to do so. Ashton and Quentin then sat on the ground.'' Alright lets get started.''

She focussed with her sword. suddenly everything around Quentin dissapeared.

"Hello?" He called out. no answer. Quentin went forward. He saw Azura.

"Azura?" He asked, she looked at him.

"Why did you let me die?" She asked. Quentin was reliving this nightmare.

"I thought you loved me." She said.

-Meanwhile-

Quentin was sitting there, his fingers twitched. his mouth kept making movements.

They got to the reaunion hall.Zaxaru sat on her chair."Now.To start the reunion.Here we will disscus about...Kingdom Hearts."Xirlo says.Everyone letted out an annoyed growl.Xirlo just ignored it.He kept talking.Zaxaru just ignored his everyword and thinks."(I...I...I need to confront him.Am I useless or not?That I need to know.)"Zaxaru thinks.After an HOUR of Kingdom Hearts the reunion finally ended.They all went away.Zaxaru caught along with Xirlo in the training hall."Lord Xirlo.I...I need to ask you something."Zaxaru says.Everyone stopped and stood by the doorway to see this.

Kazac looked at them.

"What the hells going on?" He asked, Zeta looked at him and shushed him, he nodded.

"Oh, sorry." he whispered. he slowly walked out of the room. Set was busy looking through files and making calls, Kazac walked in and sat down.

"What's going on?" Set asked. Kazac shrugged.

"I have no clue."

"What is it?"Xirlo asks."Am I really usefull for you?"Zaxaru asks.Xirlo glared at her."Where have you come up with such and idea of a question?"Xirlo asks.She just stood there."You easdropped on my conversation?!"Xirlo asks furiously."It was by accident.You mentioned my name and I just kept listening without knowing!You said so yourself.You want me dead!"Zaxaru yells at his face.Everyone looked at her liek if she was going to die."You brat.After I made you part of my organization."Xirlo says."It was never my choice!"Zaxaru says."How dare you to speak to me like that?!"Xirlo asks.Zaxaru then comes to common sense and starts to shiver."I-I'm sorry my lord!I had no idea!"Zaxaru says.

Ashton closed his eye's.

Ashton was at the ruins where they fought brotherhood. He saw himshelf with black feather dragon over him.'' Hey who are you.''asked Ashton.

'' I'm the dark-side of you. I'm a person who likes when useing black feather dragon or feather ghost. Your just scared that if you use them then I'll take over and hurt your friends. I didn't last time because Gaia was your own fight.''said dar-ashton.

'' So, I have to defeat you then I won't be scared useing black feather dragon or feather ghost.''said Ashton.

'' Yes.''said Dark Ashton as he and light Ashton clashed Blackwings.

Xirlo didn't listened to her escuses and grabbed her by the throath.He lifted her up."You brat.You need to leanr to respect your leader."Xirlo says.He threw her against the wall so hard,that she made a crater as soon as she hitted the wall.She fell down and helded her bleeding head."My lord.Please.I beg of you."Zaxaru says.Xirlo grabs her again and makes a portal.He threw her in and followed her.A portal appeard in infront of Quentin and the others.Zaxaru fel through it.Xirlo was playing with her before killing her.

"I do-"

"Then why?" Azura asked, Quentin was speechless.

"I thought I loved you, but you never loved me." She said. Quentin fell to the ground clenching his head. suddenly he kept hearing voices in his head. Then he saw a man, he wore a black cloak he had an inverted version of Quentin's keyblade. He also held a gun.

"Who are you?" Quentin asked. Then suddenly Quentin' eyes widenned, he saw Xirlo about to slash.. Azura, was this part of the nightmare? Quentin kicked him down, he turned.

"Victor." He said. Quentin summoned his keyblade.

Zaxaru saw Quentin...protecting her."Huh?"Zaxaru asks."Victor.Sincerely.I don't want to hurt you.I could never hurt my future most prized warrior of darkness..."Xirlo says.She appeared right infront of Quentin and kicked him hard and away."(Don't get involve you idiot!You can die!)"Azura thinks.He looked towards Zaxaru."You have quite the mouth."Xirlo says."Please my lord...I beg of you.I...I didn't mean to..."Zaxaru begs.She looked down.Xirlo kicked her hard.

Ashton was still doing his thing.

'Damn, why'd she kick me?' Quentin thought, he slowly got up.

"Now, you will be destroyed." He said, Quentin looked at him.

"Get away from her." Quentin said, she stared at him, Xirlo looked at him again.he slowly walked to him.

"Boy, she doesn't remember you, she's an empty shell of the girl you 'love', why would you help her?" He asked, Quentin stared at him.

"Because... everytime I look at her... I feel she's in there somewhere." He said.

Zaxaru heard him.She steared at him.She felt a strange emotions going around her."Quentin..."Azura says.Xirlo stears at him and sighs."I cannot hurt you...But I guess."Xirlo says.He tries to slash him with his blades.Quentin dodges his best.But Xirlo got to slash him on the leg.Zaxaru just steared and tried to make her head stop bleeding.Xirlo steared at Zaxaru and walked over to her.Zaxaru looked at him.

SLASH

A X slash then appeared on Xirlo. It was Ashton and Zeta. Ashton's hair was longer. His blackwing was different, He had red eyes.'' I'll handle him. Liro. Its time for you to die. Ex-prince of the west kingdom.''said Ashton as he then got into a battle stance. Zeta then went to Zaxaru and started healing her.'' Stand still. Let me heal you.''said Zeta. Ashton looked at Xirlo.

Quentin could barely stand. He fell back. Zaxura looked at him for a moment and then allowed Zeta to heal her. Quentin slowly tried to stand up. He got up and summoned his keyblade, he saw Ashton facing off with Xirlo.

'This is his fight.' Quentin thought.

Zaxaru just steared for a while.Xirlo steared at Ashton."Your power...it's incredible..."Xirlo says.He walked over to him and got his blade on his hands."Let me see if that power is good for battle."Xirlo says as he attacks Ashton.They fight.Zaxaru just stood there as Zeta healed her.She looked down and thinks."(Why did I spoke up to him like that?)"Zaxaru thinks.

Ashton then disappeared and reappeared behind Xirlo and then cut off his arm.'' Liro. You have lost. She's gonna stay here and be reborn as Azura. Now stay away unless you want another limb get cut off.''said Ashton as Zeta went to heal Quentin.'' Stand still. I'll heal you Quentin. You should have killed your fear like what Ashton did. Thats how he got all strong.''said Zeta.

Xirlo stears at him."Very well.But Quentin and you WILL join us.Someimes.Thinsg aren't always what they seem..."Xirlo says as he dissapears.Zaxaru heard Ashton."Reborn as Azura?What about me?What will happen to me?"Zaxaru asks.She looked down.

-Meanwhile-

Xirlo returns to HQ."WHOA!Where's your arm?!"Admax asks.Xirlo looks at him."Let's just say Ashto owes me an arm and alot of blood."Xiro says as he walks away.

Zaxaru looked down.She just stood there.Set and Kazac steared at her for a while.Zaxaru was just tired all of a sudden.She stood up and went to the sofa and layed down.She instantly fell asleep.

Quentin slowly walked into the building again, Her nobody was sprawled out on the couch. She was mumbling something. he slowly putted his hand over her head a bit.

"Azura..." He said, she was wearing the necklace he gave her. He slowly walked away and found another room. he slowly layed down on the bed.

Sign in to follow this