Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

KHBbS Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, V Jump article translated.

Earlier in the week, a scan of a V Jump article featuring Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep surfaced online. The scan confirms a world based on Lilo & Stitch, and also showed us new screenshots of Aqua gameplay. Kingdom Hearts Insider have uploaded a higher quality scan of this article, and thanks to them, you can view it in our gallery. Also, Kingdom Hearts Insider have translated the article, and thanks to them, you can read the translations below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top right bubble:

Fan & Fun

Kingdom Hearts

The latest KH game information corner

We're still collecting hot topics about the big hit DS title, and amongst those we've caught some information about the much anticipated PSP title!

Mid-right area

An episode before Sora's appearance!!

The very first episode, revolving around the hidden power of the "Keyblade"!! And all three of the protagonists can use Keyblades!!

[left screenshot caption] The two confront each other in a wasteland. On the right is Terra, and the man on the left is Master Xehanort!!

[left screenshot text] "I believed you would follow me here..."

[right screenshot caption] What is the real objective of Xehanort, who conceals his whereabouts?

[right screenshot text] "I have a 'friend'"

Centre spread:

The much-anticipated latest installment in the series appears on PSP!!

CONTROL THREE DIFFERENT PROTAGONISTS!!

Aqua

A powerful magic user. She has a serious personality and a strong sense of justice. She's a very dependable woman!!

Ventus

He yearns to become a Keyblade Master, but for now he's still in training. He's a refreshingly bright and energetic person!!

Terra

A warrior who, following the orders of the Keyblade Master who is his teacher, is chasing after Xehanort!!

Bottom right box (columns translated from right to left)

Create sets of whatever techniques you want to use! The "Tech Command" system

[column 1]

The storyline is made up of three parts - Terra's, Aqua's and Ven's - and the battle parts where you control one character are action-packed!! For each command, you set it to the "Command" deck in order to be able to use it.

[screenshot command list] ???, Fire, High Potion, Fight

Command Gauge

You assign Commands to the O or / buttons, and the gauge fills up as you use them. When the gauge reaches its limit, you can use a special Finish technique.

[column 2]

Finishes that change style

[screenshot caption] If you meed the right conditions, the style of the flames changes.

[screenshot command list] ???, Thundara, Blizzara, Fire Blazer

Normal Finishes

[screenshot caption] If you don't meet the conditions, you get a normal Finish.

[screenshot command list] Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, Finish

[column 3]

Example of a Command technique:

Aqua's "Time Compression"

[The word '??????' (supuraizaa) is used to refer to tanks of compressed/condensed gas, so I've translated 'time supuraizaa' as 'time compression'.]

[screenshot caption] Attack with magnificant instantaneous movements!! There are different Commands for each different protagonist!!

[screenshot command list] Wish Blade, Time Compression, Thundara, Attack

Top left pink box:

Take a look at these worlds appearing in this series for the first time!!

The protagonists journey to all kinds of Disney worlds!! We already knew that the worlds of "Snow White" and "Sleeping Beauty" would appear, but we now confirm the appearance of yet more worlds!!

Explore a giant spaceship!

THE WORLD OF "LILO AND STITCH"

From the incredibly popular film and TV show, this series appears for the first time as "Deep Space", a world set inside a spaceship. Here Terra and the others meet the ferocious "Experiment 626"...

Experiment 626

The strongest alien. He appears here before he was called Stitch!!

[left screenshot caption] He's trying to cooperate with Stitch, but...

[right screenshot caption] Could mischievous Ven, and Experiment 626, with his love of pranks, become good friends?

[right screenshot text] "Huh!? You know Terra and Aqua?"

A beautiful princess goes to the ball

THE WORLD OF "CINDERELLA"

Cinderella

This young girl who becomes a princess with the help of magic continues to have dreams of the future.

The romantic tale of a prince and princess falling in love becomes the stage for a new world!! The famous ball scene from the original film reappears in the game!!

[screenshots caption] The three protagonists each meet Cinderella separately. It looks like she's going to need their help when she goes to the ball...

[bottom left screenshot text] "Thank you so much"

[top right screenshot text] "Wow... what a beautiful dress"

Bottom left coded info

The fourth episode, due out in September, will be Olympus Coliseum!!

The next chapter is an episode featuring "Hercules" of Greek mythology. Obstacles called "Bugs" have appeared in the arena. Sora works together with the hero Hercules to put the world right!!

[screenshots caption] The warrior carrying the giant sword is Cloud. There's also a turn-based command-style battle.

[top right screenshot dialogue]

Cloud: Hmph. You guys really are curious.

Hercules: I wanted to believe in the strength only you possess, the strength I felt that other time.

[bottom left screenshot text]

top: Enemy's attack power +200%

left: Attack

right: Hercules, Sora

WOW!!! Thanks dude, this is truly awesome.

As for Coded Episode 4, a turn-based command-style battle? Thats weird. I wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts with that style. But what's weirder is Hercules helping in the battle. Never expected that, but at least someone helps you in this game. I mean, where the hell is Donald and Goofy?

As for Coded Episode 4, a turn-based command-style battle? Thats weird. I wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts with that style. But what's weirder is Hercules helping in the battle. Never expected that, but at least someone helps you in this game. I mean, where the hell is Donald and Goofy?

I suppose their busy controlling Digital Sora's destiny with the King, Jiminy and the Chipmunks while he remains blissfully unaware of his rehashed life just like the real Sora who hit puberty pretty fast in Chain of Memories

I suppose their busy controlling Digital Sora's destiny with the King, Jiminy and the Chipmunks while he remains blissfully unaware of his rehashed life just like the real Sora who hit puberty pretty fast in Chain of Memories

No I mean, where is the Digital Goofy and Donald? Aren't they suppost to come with the Digital Sora? If you look at the pictures for Coded, you will see Donald and Goofy behind Sora. I guess they change their mind about allies. Unless Donald and Goofy follow you later. I don't know....