5 members have voted

1. 1. ??CHS?? ?U? WN??? HK???!? ?CH?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Roxas
    • Sora & Riku
    • Riku & Roxas
    • Sora & Roxas

All I've seen so far are battles between Riku and Roxas fans, tug-of-wars over Sora, and a conspiracy that Firestorm's really Nomura. Somebody tell us what this is for before this turns into complete bedlam!

*Awaits chaos to finally take control*

As the screensaver on my iPod says, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!" xD

In other news, IT'S FINALLY TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!!

PS: Firestorm (or should I say Nomura?), give me the secret of Kingdom Hearts, or you will... um... I'll get back to you on that...

......So how come it hasn't been revealed yet, it's Thursday already (At least in Australia it is), so I'm waiting for Aaron to come out and say "TROLL'D, IT WAS ALL FOR THE NEW MEMBERS MWAHAHAHAHA"

All I've seen so far are battles between Riku and Roxas fans, tug-of-wars over Sora, and a conspiracy that Firestorm's really Nomura. Somebody tell us what this is for before this turns into complete bedlam!

*Awaits chaos to finally take control*

As the screensaver on my iPod says, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!" xD

In other news, IT'S FINALLY TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!!

PS: Firestorm (or should I say Nomura?), give me the secret of Kingdom Hearts, or you will... um... I'll get back to you on that...

Sora dies :O

wasnt this soposto end today?

yesterday actually, the people that made this live in Australia, namely Melbourne/Victoria, so it's almost 9:00 Thursday there, so it's already over, but it hasn't really been announced as to the reason for this

wasnt this soposto end today?

yesterday actually, the people that made this live in Australia, namely Melbourne/Victoria, so it's almost 9:00 Thursday there, so it's already over, but it hasn't really been announced as to the reason for this

so whats the reason!?

Haha, i like how you are all impatient.

Sorry for the confusion guys :) This isnt a new KH game, we're not involved with Nomura or anything (I wish).

However, it's something many of you might find interesting.. but we cant say more at this stage.

But make sure to keep discussing your characters and different theories. (can't believe Sora and Roxas won)

==

Can't you tell us even a little more? (don't blurt out suddenly telling us that this is just a survey for fun...)

Pls ...we've been waiting for so long and u toell is it's sth interesting...

sigh~ T.T

Sora and Roxas forever~

Haha, i like how you are all impatient.

Sorry for the confusion guys :) This isnt a new KH game, we're not involved with Nomura or anything (I wish).

However, it's something many of you might find interesting.. but we cant say more at this stage.

But make sure to keep discussing your characters and different theories. (can't believe Sora and Roxas won)

when can you release more info (man your like nomura lol keeping the fans waiting)