Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH:DDD ending speculation

So, as we all know Tetsuya Nomura has said that there is going to be an ending to KH:DDD that is supposed to be "shocking" to us all. So I want your opinions, what do you think the ending of Dream Drop Distance will be? You may speculate and have your own theories as to what the ending will be. There are no right or wrong answers. This thread is to just speculate on what you think the KH:DDD ending will be.

Well, as for me, I think the ending to KH:DDD will probably show Aqua meeting Sora and Riku for the second time, only except grown up. Once she recognized Sora and Riku in their KH2 looks, she maye start to have flash backs of when she saw them when they were kids. She will then probably tell Sora and Riku about how to save everyone else's "torture". She may then take them to Castle Oblivion and show them where Ven is. Then, from that point on, the ending will end with a "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts". I have been thinking this for a while ever since Nomura mentioned that the KH3D ending will be "shocking". Just thought I should share this theory with you all.

Now, as to what will happen afterwords. Well, I think that as soon as ven wakes up, he's going to first look at Sora's face and go all crazy on him. By that I mean mistake Sora for Vanitas and then attack him. Ven will be angry and furious with Sora who thinks he is Vanitas. And will probably give Sora the same look that he gave Braig years ago. The Aqua will probably tell Ven to stop and explain to him that Sora is not Vanitas.

Yeah that's pretty much all I got. To tell you guys the truth this is actually my first theory. I've never done a theory before until now. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

i agree with ur theory i would luv n hope that sora remembers something about the castle (lol i can hope) i would like him to say "this place seems familiar" lol HEY WOULD NT RIKU REMEMBER THE CASTLE?!

i agree with ur theory i would luv n hope that sora remembers something about the castle (lol i can hope) i would like him to say "this place seems familiar" lol HEY WOULD NT RIKU REMEMBER THE CASTLE?!

Yes, he does since Naminie never erased his memory of what he did in C.O. Riku choose that he doesn't want to sleep like Sora did and chose to fight the darkness (Ansem SoD) inside him.

Hmmm, I like the idea. but that doesn't really leave much room for plot in KHIII, whose plot i imagine would be finding Ven, Terra, Aqua, etc and battling MX. Perhaps the "shocking" ending Nomura has been talking about will be some sort of revelation in the characters? Perhaps Master Xehanort will appear and kill/defeat Yen Sid/Mickey? Or, perhaps a new keyblader will be revealed? I was always curious as to why Kairi wasn't chosen to participate in the mark of Master exam. Kh usually does things in 3's. I'd imagine Terra-aqua-ven to = Sora-Riku-Kairi, yet Kairi isn't even a main character in DDD, maybe something happens to her at the end?

Hmmm, I like the idea. but that doesn't really leave much room for plot in KHIII, whose plot i imagine would be finding Ven, Terra, Aqua, etc and battling Sora. Perhaps the "shocking" ending Nomura has been talking about will be some sort of revelation in the characters? Perhaps Master Xehanort will appear and kill/defeat Yen Sid/Mickey? Or, perhaps a new keyblader will be revealed? I was always curious as to why Kairi wasn't chosen to participate in the mark of Master exam. Kh usually does things in 3's. I'd imagine Terra-aqua-ven to = Sora-Riku-Kairi, yet Kairi isn't even a main character in DDD, maybe something happens to her at the end?

Yeah but my theory is kind of leading to what we might expect in KHIII. It just leads into and "leaves much room" for KHIII. i also don't think that Master Xehanort will kill Mickey and/or Yen Sid since they are Disney characters. We all know that Disney would not allow a death scene with any Disney characters in KH series. As for Kairi, Nomura has clearly stated that although she has touched a keyblade, she doesn't have the qualifications to ever wield one. Which is why she wasn't picked for the Mark of Mastery Exam along with Sora and Riku. As that said, I still like your theory.

So, as we all know Tetsuya Nomura has said that there is going to be an ending to KH:DDD that is supposed to be "shocking" to us all. So I want your opinions, what do you think the ending of Dream Drop Distance will be? You may speculate and have your own theories as to what the ending will be. There are no right or wrong answers. This thread is to just speculate on what you think the KH:DDD ending will be.

Well, as for me, I think the ending to KH:DDD will probably show Aqua meeting Sora and Riku for the second time, only except grown up. Once she recognized Sora and Riku in their KH2 looks, she maye start to have flash backs of when she saw them when they were kids. She will then probably tell Sora and Riku about how to save everyone else's "torture". She may then take them to Castle Oblivion and show them where Ven is. Then, from that point on, the ending will end with a "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts". I have been thinking this for a while ever since Nomura mentioned that the KH3D ending will be "shocking". Just thought I should share this theory with you all.

Now, as to what will happen afterwords. Well, I think that as soon as ven wakes up, he's going to first look at Sora's face and go all crazy on him. By that I mean mistake Sora for Vanitas and then attack him. Ven will be angry and furious with Sora who thinks he is Vanitas. And will probably give Sora the same look that he gave Braig years ago. The Aqua will probably tell Ven to stop and explain to him that Sora is not Vanitas.

Yeah that's pretty much all I got. To tell you guys the truth this is actually my first theory. I've never done a theory before until now. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

Hmm that would be cool, Ven would be a dope final boss. But it just doesn't seem "shocking" enough. An epic ending would be all the main characters of KHIII (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, Roxas, Namine Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.) gathering. Talk about the gameplan for a good 5-10 minutes and then flip the camera to some unknown character as a shocking reveal for KH3

Or the most epic ending would be all of the above and then we finally see Xehanort sleeping. Camera closes up on his eyes, they pop open, "Kingdom Hearts III"

THATS how you pump up a fanbase

Actually terra and aqua have already been found in kh2 final mix u even have to fight terra

No, that was just their armor. They weren't truly found yet. Sora only found and discovered Terra's sentiments. And Sora never found Aqua either,in fact I don't think that Sora remembers too much of Aqua ever since they met in Destiny Islands.

Actually terra and aqua have already been found in kh2 final mix u even have to fight terra

No, that was just their armor. They weren't truly found yet. Sora only found and discovered Terra's sentiments. And Sora never found Aqua either,in fact I don't think that Sora remembers too much of Aqua ever since they met in Destiny Islands.

No a seen in final mix mx goes to the room of sleep and finds aqua's armor and keyblade

No a seen in final mix mx goes to the room of sleep and finds aqua's armor and keyblade

That was Xemnas who went to the Room of Sleep to talk with Aqua. he constantly goes down their to chat with her. But that doesn'y mean they found Aqua physically though. Aqua is sgtill trapped in the Realm of Darkness along with Ansem the Wise.

Quick question. Howcome Sora and Riku didn't see Ansem with Aqua on the beach? shouldn't they have been there talking when Riku and Sora landed there?

i like your theory and i think the ending will be like sora riku yen sid and mickey all talking about how they will rescue aqua and everyone else and then go off to xehanort talking to someone but instead of hearing the other persons voice you hear like a wind and just see subtitles of what they are saying then it will start from the botom of the persons body and move up and then you see him smile and then it will end saying "Kingdom Hearts" and maybe something with the MF or xehanort could be talking to the MF and then like i said you see him smile and then it gose to "Kingdom Hearts"

Quick question. Howcome Sora and Riku didn't see Ansem with Aqua on the beach? shouldn't they have been there talking when Riku and Sora landed there?

ur right

the realm of darkness is big that could of been at a diffrent part of the realm that looks like that place that sora and riku were at

ur right

the realm of darkness is big that could of been at a diffrent part of the realm that looks like that place that sora and riku were at

ansem and aqua got there after sora and riku

Well, not totally disagreeing with this, but I don't think KH DDD will feature Sora/Aqua saving Ven, just because of the BBS V2 secret movie. It may happen though, I'm not sure. And I do agree with the fact that Ven might think Sora is Vanitas, but only for a brief second. Due to his and Sora's deep connection, I'm sure he'll know that Sora isn't Vanitas after a few seconds.

Your theory is plausible, yet I have to agree with Forze. I think it'd leave more for KHIII if they left finding Aqua and Ven in that game.

I really can't come up with my own theory for the shocking ending. I keep thinking, yet nothing comes to mind.

Maybe the results of the exam will be the ending? Maybe neither Sora nor Riku pass? Who knows.

"to the end of one thing"

i think sora returns to his 15 year old self in new clothes along with riku only in his 16 year old self in new clothes as well.

together the two return to the mysterious tower where they are greeted by mickey and yen sid as well as surprisingly donald,goofy and the 15 year old kairi too.

its here that yen sid gives his avaluation to sora and riku and dubs them TRUE keyblade masters which returns riku's soul eater back into to the way to the dawn.

"to the beginning of another"

meanwhile xehanort and terra are seen at the keyblade graveyard finally restored.

xehanort ends up with the memories of ansem-the seeker of darkness due to the seeker of darkness having xehanort's heart, while terra ends up with the memories of xemnas due to xemnas having terra's body.

the two have a row and then started fighting with xehanort summoning his keyblade but terra cannot for some reason.

suddenly terranort appears from behind terra and knocks him out while the seeker of darkness,xemnas and no heart appear from out of no where.

xehanort then declares his intention to get his revenge on both sora and riku for what they did to him by invading the realm of light with the other xehanort incarnations only to be stopped from doing so by the mysterious figure who appears to everyone including the nearly fainted terra who seems to reconize the mysterious figure.

"reconnect kingdom hearts...birth by sleep volume two"

the ending ends.

p.s

sorry if its confusing and for getting some words wrong or mispelled or both.

dude i like that however i dont think it would end with birth by sleep volume two or reconnect kingdom hearts i think becaues isnt like KHDDD supose to be reconnect kingdom hearts and i dont see how an ending like that could be volume two for birth by sleep that i dont see how that ties with BbS but other then that it is awsome

Also sora did remember what happened in castle oblivion in that fight before xemnas in the throne it was in kh2fm

Actually, he was remembering the note left in Jimny's Journal saying to thank Namine.

Then when he actually met her (more or less found out about her, since he could not remember her), he forgot to do as the note said.