Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GTarablus

KHBbS Nomura wants BBS on PSN

Ehh, not excited at all about the possibility of a future KH game on the NGP. The 3DS is completely sufficient for KH, so no need to use the NGP as power isn't a problem anymore. I know that people think that an HD KH game would be cool, but I dread that day. Disney characters don't look good in HD, and to be honest, I hated the way all the characters looked in the end of KHII. Besides, developing for the 3DS is most likely cheaper, and I have no doubt that it more people will have a 3DS than an NGP. But meh, if they do come out with a KH NGP game, I will just skip it like BbS.

Because that would mean more unessasary work.

---------------------

The reason why is because if they put the game on another system for example KH1 and 2 on the DS. The DS has different controls, and graphics than the PS2 so they would have to develop it on the DS to work. And this would be unessasary because they already finished KH1 on PS2. And it would take up there time when they can make other games. So they should just stick with one system.

Just to add to that, even if they release a game on multiple consoles with similar power and buttons, the division of resources between the two consoles tends to lead to a lower quality product.

Well I only have a dsi and a psp, so really they should just stick to one

It's pretty unlikely that they'll make any new KH games on those platforms with the 3DS and NGP on the way... I agree though, they shouldn't make fans buy every console on the market...

So far we have PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, 3DS, "Maybe NGP" ,and most likely a PS3 for KH3.

Ehh, not excited at all about the possibility of a future KH game on the NGP. The 3DS is completely sufficient for KH, so no need to use the NGP as power isn't a problem anymore. I know that people think that an HD KH game would be cool, but I dread that day. Disney characters don't look good in HD, and to be honest, I hated the way all the characters looked in the end of KHII. Besides, developing for the 3DS is most likely cheaper, and I have no doubt that it more people will have a 3DS than an NGP. But meh, if they do come out with a KH NGP game, I will just skip it like BbS.

You may say that, but the sales of Birth by sleep beats both 358/2 days and Re:coded :P And DS has larger install base than PSP xD You may not like the idea of an NPG KH game, just because you plan to buy Nintendo 3DS (thats the vibe i take from your post), but its natural to spread the spin-offs on both platforms... Even if it makes us, the fans, angry xD

Im happy with any new KH (but I know when a game is just a cash in, like coded xD ), and I look forward to see a graphic upgrade to the series... Seeing FF versus 13, I see the KH 3 ;)

Days sales: 1.7 million

Coded sales: 404 thousand

Birth By Sleep: 1.6 million

For reference, KH1 sold over 4 million, and KH2 sits at about 3.5

is that all the sales it had in the world or just in one country

Yup, world wide.