Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JonB

KH2 Least Favorite Boss fight: KH2

xigbar i may have died 10 or so times untill i read a battle guide on him couse he gets annoying at his 2-3 last HP bars and you basicaly can't hit im i mean and xaldin was pretty annoying as well all Organization 13 bosses (excluding you axel <3)are soooo annoying including Demyx dance water dance his so called "forms" that you have to beat in rather limiting amount of time is pure programing mistake

oh wait i got a deja vu

AHA i found my most hated boss it has to be oogie boogie man

I really liked the Demyx/Xaldin/Xigbar fights....

Most annoying for me was Luxord.... and the Gatekeeper on Proud Mode and underleveled was quite a hassle too..

And it was fun seeing Saix just go nuts but at the end it was quite impossible to hit him out of berserk so it was annoying to wait till he snapped out of it himself...

sephiroth is easy just level up to level 60 and get ultima use all of your abilities and it took me like 3 tries my least fav would propablly be demyx he won't shut up about water and his vocie is annoying it took me like 8 tries to beat him

I couldn't agree more. Even Demyx's fight was interesting. Technically, you didn't really "battle" ursula you just had to complete a song, which by the way was very easy even on proud mode :/

I kno, u can " win the battle " without even completely emptying her life bar, at least u actually fought in atlantica in kh1, but atlantica in kh2 was a joke