Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

KHDays Day 171 on 358/2 days HELP!

Well all I did was basically stay far away until it drops the box with the heartless and then move in. And Im pretty sure you can reflect it's cannons too.

u can

lv13? you obviously didn't train much. But it's okay, I didn't either, on my first time.

this is one of those bosses that will make you die several times.

The key to beating this boss is timing, you'll beat it easily like that.

Tips:

SHORT COMBOS

Some weapons will have faster finishing combos if you press A a single time, such as the Nimble gear, a recommended weapon for the whole game. This will make the boss back out quicker, and eventually letting out his weak point.

WEAK POINT

When this boss let's out a glove-like core, you should do 2 or 3 combos on it to take extra HP, then dodge roll or Air-Slide back. AWAYS STAY IN THE SIDES(left or right).

DODGING TECHNIQUES

The first thing you'll notice on this boss are the annoying paralizing archers in the top. a great tip is to block 3 cannonball, leaving only 1 archer. By defeating all of them, you'll be facing against soldiers, and soon the archers will come back, so this is a good technique.

WHen he let's out his Debris, repeat this:

ooo = those are the 3 debris positions. the capital O is where you should stay.

When he lets out Debris oox, stay at oOo

When he lets out oxo, stay at Ooo

When he lets out xoo, go back to oOo

this should kep you alive.

Also, when you don't want to get hit by the cannons, OR block them, just keep dodge rolling to the front.

I think you can reflect the arrows from the little Heartless on top back at them? Forgive me if I'm wrong; it's been a while since I've played the game.

But I definitely suggest blocking those arrows when you can, regardless of whether they reflect back or not.

Along with leveling up. You are a brave soul going after that thing as a lvl 13. xD

Interestingly enough, I read a guide and it said if you hit the IE too much, you will keep knocking it back, and it won't bring out the laser cannon (the vulnerable point). So just dodge and reflect cannon shots until it brings it out, then attack it.

I NEED ABSOLUTE HELP ON THIS DAY! im on level 13 and cannot beat the INFERNAL ENGINE! PLEASE HELP ME! :

[WHAT ONLY LVL 13 your going to get dimolished by leech grave and xion no doubt but you should redew old lvls even thoe some enimies are hard dont run away u need expirence are do it the boring way and grind.