Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
emzikayy.

KHDays What Could Have Happened .. ?

I was thinking last night, I even dreamed about it - what could have happened in 358/2 Days if Xion hadn't died or before she died ? x.x

I think Xion should have met Sora, even fought him although I know it's impossible, since Sora's asleep. *drags Xion from the dead*

I also think Xion should go to Twilight Town and meet Hayner, Pence and Olette and hang out in the Usual Spot with them ^-^

Or Roxas could meet up with Kairi in the Destiny Islands (okay, probably not) xD

Or Namine could come into the story a little more than meeting Xion and watching Sora sleep (honestly, her life must be a little boring : ..)

Or maybe Xion could have gotten in a little more trouble with Xemnas .. i dunno ;p

OR BUNNIES COULD DOMINATE THE ORGANISATION !! xD

Just something to think about, dontcha think ? ^___^

I know some of my 'ideas' are a little weird so what do you think could have happened ? o.o

I think...

Xion should've met Kairi on Destiny Islands, and touched hands. Then Xion turned into gas and Kairi absorbed her.

Same with Roxas and Sora.

Epic? Yes. Plausible? Yes. Sweet? Yes.

I was thinking last night, I even dreamed about it - what could have happened in 358/2 Days if Xion hadn't died or before she died ? x.x

I think Xion should have met Sora, even fought him although I know it's impossible, since Sora's asleep. *drags Xion from the dead*

I also think Xion should go to Twilight Town and meet Hayner, Pence and Olette and hang out in the Usual Spot with them ^-^

Or Roxas could meet up with Kairi in the Destiny Islands (okay, probably not) xD

Or Namine could come into the story a little more than meeting Xion and watching Sora sleep (honestly, her life must be a little boring : ..)

Or maybe Xion could have gotten in a little more trouble with Xemnas .. i dunno ;p

OR BUNNIES COULD DOMINATE THE ORGANISATION !! xD

Just something to think about, dontcha think ? ^___^

I know some of my 'ideas' are a little weird so what do you think could have happened ? o.o

I like the bunnies part ^^

Yea I suppose Xion should of never died...

I think...if Xion hadn't died....

Kingdom Hearts 2 WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAPPENED.

x.x

Namine specifically said something along the lines of if Xion wasn't eliminated before all of Sora's memories went into her, Sora would never wake up. So if Xion didn't die, Sora would never wake up, and thus KH2 would never happen.