Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Memories

My life is a living heck!

Ugh. I can't stand it no more! Ever since my babysister was born I never get any peace and quiet. Everyday I babysit her and she will always cry until I change the channel to Dora, Yo gabba gabba and all those other annoying baby shows! EVERYDAY! Im going to crazy!!! If I ever hear another song of 'Dora' or 'Yo Gabba Gabba' im going to lose it! Sometimes i just feel like locking myself up when shes waching those shows. Also my sister who is 8 is in love with Justi Bieber and i always hear constant songs of his! I hate him sooo much!i Swear if i ever hear any of that crud again im gonna go on a rampage!! >:[ :(

I feel your pain. I've been babysitting my 2-year-old nephew for a whole year, 40 hours a week. The worst part is I'm used to the shows now -.-

It hasn't been so bad lately because he fell in love with the Toy Story movies. Now he likes to watch a lot of movies, mostly Pixar movies. And, for the most part, watching him is better this time of year because we can go outside to play (when it's not stinking hot).

People can be very mean here xD

but hey the same goes for me! my sister keeps crying for my ds and she ends up erasing my game files D:

but hey the same goes for me! my sister keeps crying for my ds and she ends up erasing my game files D:

Okay your sis is as rude as mine, though she hasn't done that to me ...................... yet -__-"

I feel your pain. I've been babysitting my 2-year-old nephew for a whole year, 40 hours a week. The worst part is I'm used to the shows now -.-

It hasn't been so bad lately because he fell in love with the Toy Story movies. Now he likes to watch a lot of movies, mostly Pixar movies. And, for the most part, watching him is better this time of year because we can go outside to play (when it's not stinking hot).

I wish my sisters would watch that instead.

Yes people are bullies and same, I was so close to finishing 358/2 days and then she deleted the file. -___________-''

Lol I'm the youngest of three (thank god)

But I have a LOT of baby cousins, and when I'm near them, one of them is always trying to pull my hair, another one tries to put me on the floor, and another one is always crying.

Idk how I still didn't lost it after 8 years in a row.