Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Soul Eater: The return of madness

yea its like 200 or something rules you must follow.What book are your read you seem pretty into it is it a book from the DWMA l

"I saw it in the library and checked it out. Its the history of the Lances. Im trying to learn more of what im capabile of since i actually never fought foreal." Shadiw said pushing the book towards him.

"Look, it says no one has ever actually seen lances in person. They've only ever heard of them." Shadow said.

Alex smiled. "Alright then." Alex then noticed that she was still holding his hand, Alex was going to say something but simply smiled instead. The bell then rang and it was time to head home. "Well, that didn't take as long as I thought." Alex then let go of Alexia's hand and began to head out. "So, since were going to be living together, is there anything in perticular you wanna go get?" Alex asked her out of curiosity.

that means your unique and speacial awesome that means when i turn you into a death scythe you'll be legendary

huh? it say here that a lance is a good offensive and a good defensive weapon

Shadow heard the bell and sighed in relief.

"Come on Suki! Ill answer questions later. Lets go home." She said smiling.

She vlosed her book and stood up.

"Lets head to my place." Shadow said holding her hand out to him.

Shadow laughed. She exited the big doors and onto the opening.

"My house is just past that forest there." Shadow said pointing.

"I dont live in the heart of death city like most of the weapons and meisters. " Shadow said as she felt the air blow through her hair. She smiled

Alexia thinks. "Hm,not really,maybe a set of PJs so I can sleep in them,and a toothbrush. Just basic stuff. I usually deal with the simple stuff."Alexia says as she walked aroun and looked around the city. She stared at the sun slightly without gtting herself blind and then walked around keeping up with Alex. "(This place is so different than from where I come from. Well,either way,gotta keep my promises.)"Alexia thinks.

i see so do you like living this far out the fresh air rocks we can totally get great training out here so shall we proceed my lady

"Alright then, my apartment is just over this way." Alex then led Alexia along a road to the apartment. "Here it is." Alex then got a key out from his pocket and he oppened the door. "I know it's not much, but if it's only the two of us then it should be fine." Alex's appartment was very simplistic with a lounge/kitchen area and three doors leading to two bed rooms and a bath room. "Make yourself at home, you'r room's through there to the right."

Shadow nodded and smiled.

"Yeah lets gobshe said as she ran through the forsmest and stopped and looked back to make sure Suki was following.

"Come on slow poke!" Shadow said as she laughed.

"Since i was born i guess." Shadie said thinking.

"Well lets go inside. We have a big day tmorrow at school." Shadiw said as she opened the door to the house.

"Theres the living room and the kitchen and thise the doors lesd to my romm and the bathroom and your new room." Shadiw said as she smiled.

Alexia went to the room at the right. It was simple but more than enough. Alexia smiles and then turns to Alex. She bowed a bit. "Thank you."Alexia says. She looked back and satted on the bed a bit. "(I've never really had a room on my own...only bunk beds...)"Alexia says remembering the days back at the orphanedge. She made a small fist. "(Gotta accomplish that promise.)"Alexia thinks smiling. She then thinks for a while.

whoa awesome your house rocks its way bigger than my apartment and my new room rocks wow hey shadow did you ever get lonely here all by yourself i know i would if i was you suki laughed softly

suki watched as shadow went inside the bathroom

parents died huh?

that sucks she must have been terribly sad i wish my parents were died all the pain they caused me unforgiveable

suki walks toward the couch and sides down besides shadows book hmmm i know i'll surprise her i'll make dinner for her one day or i can throw a party and invite everyone from school to come

your really into that book huh did you find out something new about the lance or is it just pretty much the same things you already knew that gives me an idea i'm goin to find our own soul resonance attack

"Well its teaching me how to keep all the pieces in contact and you mean you wanna try noe?" Shadow asked.

'Ive never tried fighting with Suki. And what if we cant get soul resonance down? We fail?" Shadow thought to herself as she pausedbfrim the book.

well if you don't want to then i guess we can wait and that book it was real lucky for you to find it huh we'll lets work on our soul resonance

"No lets do it now!" Shadow said exitingly. She clisedbher book and smiled.

"Lets do this." Shadow said as the two walked outside.

"Hope my weapon form wont be too much." Shadow said scrathing her head.

well lets do it.

shadow turned into her weapon form your lighter than what i expected so are you ready shadow lets go

Soul resonance!!!

a bright sliverish aura surrounded suki and shadow

ok here we GO!!!!